A New Year is upon us once again. It is at this time that we are naturally drawn to reflect on our lives. I hope that the majority of us are reflecting on the aspects of our lives for which we are grateful. But I am also aware that many of us want improvements in our lives. Many of us are lacking in energy, brain power, good feelings, love for our bodies and/or overall wellness. So, where do we begin? Here are 8 steps to manifesting our health goals.
1. Your starting point is to remember that you have a beautiful spirit within yourself, regardless of the circumstances of your life. Whatever it is that you dream of in your heart of hearts, you can achieve. Do you trust yourself and your abilities? If so, you can begin by writing down the improvements you want to see in your life.
2. Ensure you list your easy-to-achieve, as well as your harder-to-achieve goals.
3. Now, start to visualize how it will feel in your body and mind once you achieve one or more of your goals. Continue to visualize achieving your goals with enthusiasm, feeling the joy of each accomplishment within. If your goal is to become slimmer, only view yourself in your mirror when you are in slimming clothes or at a certain angle that is most slimming or do not view yourself in the mirror at all but in your mind’s eye, see a slimmer version of yourself. And then allow yourself to feel the joy that will ensue when you reach your goal.
4. Do not tell anyone what your goals are or what you are doing. You do not need to prove yourself to anyone. Know that when we speak to others about our efforts to manifest, our power is weakened because our ego has entered the picture.
5. Begin acting in a new, healthier way. We all know methods for living healthily, such as eating smaller portions, drinking more pure, filtered water, remove caffeine in order to bring our blood sugar levels into balance, removing or reducing sugar, alcohol, cigarettes or the foods to which we are sensitive.
6. Create an affirmation for yourself and say it out loud to yourself many times a day for a minimum of 6 weeks. Examples include “I am slim, beautiful and energetic” or “I radiate health and happiness from within.” When you first start saying your affirmation, you will not believe it but over time, your mind will see what is possible and eventually your body will have no choice but to believe what you are saying.
7. Do not spend any time wondering how you are going to manifest your goals or on doubting what you are capable of. Simply focus on the end result in your mind’s eye, that is, how you will feel once you have manifested your desire. And you will see that the information or the expertise that you need will appear.
8. As each aspect of what you need appears, be grateful and more will appear. And the more you end up being of service to others (by sharing this information, once you have put it to use…just a small example!), the more you will experience unconditional love and the manifestation of your goals.
May this be a year in which you find yourself immersed and surrounded by peace and love.
Please share your thoughts with the rest of us! And, leave a link back to your own blog too if you have one via the commentluv feature here on the site. If you love this blog, won’t you vote for us? You’ll find the link in the sidebar to the right of this post. If you are reading this post via email, please click here to be taken to the website where you’ll find the vote box.
Happy New Year!
All my love and best wishes, Meredith.