Did you know the radiation in your child’s laptop and cellphone is harmful? All electronic devices, whether it be cell phones and towers, computers, televisions, cordless phones, microwaves, or high voltage electrical lines are becoming so commonplace and convenient that we are forgetting the adverse health effect that arise from them.
Here is a list of some of the symptoms caused by radiation toxicity:
- Migraines or headaches
- Allergic reactions
- Vision problems
- Loss of coordination
- Anxiety and challenges with the central nervous system
- Memory Loss
- Flu-like symptoms
- DNA damage
- Cellular dysfunction
In 1987, scientists discovered a significant link between increased incidence of childhood cancer and close proximity to high tension power lines and electronic devices. The majority of us have heard of the link between brain tumours and cell phones. Women exposed to x-rays in the first 3-5 weeks of pregnancy are at a higher risk of miscarriage or delivering a baby with birth defects. Exposure between the 8th and 15th week can cause brain damage in the baby. These are obviously serious implications.
If the cells can obtain the nutrients that they need from our diet, they will be less likely to absorb radioactive substitutes. Many foods and nutrients can prevent, limit or counteract the effects of radiation. Here are some of the foods (best in their organic form) and drinks that are particularly helpful –
- Apples, plums and citrus fruits – Contain pectin, which binds and removes radioactive particles from the body
- Buckwheat – High in rutin, a bioflavanoid, which protects us from radiation
- Avocados, lemons, cold pressed olive or safflower oils, fish oil and flax seed –These supply essential fatty acids that are alkalizing and protect us from radiation
- Miso – Fermented soy protects us from radiation, detoxifies us and stimulates our immune system
- Sea vegetables – e.g. Spirulina and kelp are loaded with nutrients and protect us from radiation
- Green tea – Animal studies have shown that the polyphenol epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) protects us from radiation
- Filtered water always flushes out toxins
Various supplements help mitigate the effects of radiation as well. Examples include Calcium/Magnesium, Coenzyme Q10, Glutathione, Ginko Biloba, Selenium, and R-lipoic acid (proven to be one of the most effective).
It is important to know that wireless devices are far more harmful than non-wireless devices. Wearing electronic devices on our person is particularly harmful to the organs near them i.e. a cellphone carried in the left breast pocket can harm the heart. I have three different types of mats – the Biomat, the PEMF bed and the Earthing pad – that counteract the effects of radiation and ground the body. My children and I use one of these mats every day. Please let me know if you want to know more about these incredible creations. There are many more forms of protection from radiation. My hope is simply to increase your awareness of the harmful effects of radiation.
I welcome your feedback! And please feel free to leave a link back to your own blog too if you have one, via the commentluv feature here on the site.
If you love this blog, won’t you vote for us? You’ll find the link in the sidebar to the right of this post. If you are reading this post via email, please click here to be taken to the website where you’ll find the vote box. Just click on the box. This registers a vote for my blog. There is nothing more you need to do! It’s quite simple. Thank you for your support.
Until next time,
Sources: Vitality magazine Dec 2013-Jan 2014 issue and Prescription for Nutritional Healing.