At this time each year, we have the privilege of experiencing a few hours, in which we can dream about what the New Year might hold for us. We can dream of making an aspect or many aspects of our lives better. There are four important aspects to dreaming:
- Whatever we continually dream for ourselves really is possible, otherwise we wouldn’t have those dreams. Remember that you have a beautiful spirit within yourself, regardless of the circumstances of your life. Whatever it is that you dream of in your heart of hearts, you deserve to achieve it.
- Our dreams do not manifest because we know the way. They manifest because we believe they will. Doreen Virtue says that manifestations are not rewards for good behaviour; manifesting our dreams is a product of our thoughts, beliefs, feelings and actions.
- We must be open to listening and exploring the avenues that present themselves to us – in our thoughts, in the synchronicities we experience or those shared by others.
- If our dream is not, first and foremost, for the higher good or emanating from our heart, it may not manifest to the degree we hope it will.
What are the 6 steps to making your life your masterpiece?
- Write down the improvements you want to see in your life, ensuring your list contains easy-to-achieve, as well as, harder-to-achieve goals.
- Now, start to visualize how it will feel in your body and mind once you achieve one or more of your goals. Continue to visualize achieving your goals, feeling the joy of each accomplishment within. Create a vision board to help you FEEL your success; I have attached mine, as an example.
- Do not tell anyone what your goals are or what you are doing. You do not need to prove yourself to anyone. Know that when we speak to others about our efforts to manifest, our power is weakened because our ego has entered the picture.
- Begin acting as though you have achieved your goal. If your goal is to have greater financial success, dress as though you are already successful.
- Create an affirmation for yourself and say it out loud to yourself many times a day for a minimum of 5 weeks. Examples include:
“I radiate health and happiness from within”
“I attract people that love and appreciate me.”
When you first start saying your affirmation, you may not believe it but, over time, your subconscious mind will come to believe it.
- As each aspect of what you want appears, be grateful and more will appear.
DO THIS EACH YEAR AND YOU WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE YOUR MASTERPIECE!